Shanghai Metal Corporation supplies a wide range of quality alloy steel, such as 20 CrMo, 30 CrMo, 35CrMo ,40Cr and 42CrMo
which are highly acclaimed by our international customers due to its durability and similar other attributes.
Specifications of 40Cr Steel Plate:
1) Standard: JIS G4053-2003, EN 10083/1-1991, TOCT 4543-71, etc.
2) Grade: 40Cr, 42CrMo, 35CrMo, 14Cr1MOR, 12Cr2MO, 12Cr1MoV, 15CrMo,
10CrMoAl, 1CR5MO, 16MO3, 30CrMnSiA, 1CR5MO, 16MnCr5, 1Cr6Si2Mo, etc.
a) high purity good performance of high mirror polish, anti-acid, anti-rust after heat treatment
b) good corrosion resistance
c) resistance for erosive attack, good stability
4) Soft Annealing: Heat to 680oC - 720oC, cool slowly. This will produce a maximum Brinell hardness of 241.
5) Hardening: Harden from a temperature of 820oC - 850oC, 830oC - 860oC followed by water or oil quenching.
6. Tempering: Tempering temperature: 540oC - 680oC.
Dimensions of 40Cr Steel Plate:
Chemical Composition of 40Cr Steel Plate:
Packaging of 40Cr Steel Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of 40Cr Steel Plate:
1) Used in home appliances construction, machinery manufacturing, container manufacturing, shipbuilding, bridges, etc.
2) Widely used in petrochemistry, chemistry, electricity, boiler and vessel manufacture,
and could be made into reactor, heat exchange facility, segregator, sphere vessel,
oil tank, liquid gas storage tank, nuclear reactor press shell, turbine and other machines.
We will contact with you within 8 hours